Registration Guidelines 2017-2018
The members of Noblesville Methodist Church and families currently enrolled in either preschool or Parent’s Day Out may download the registration forms from this site. These forms can be dropped off at the church office or mailed to the preschool. All accounts must be up-to-date in order to enroll, unless special arrangements have been made. Registration fees must accompany the registration form.
These are the guidelines for the 2017-2018 school year:
1. The Pre-K Enrichment class will meet four days a week from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. This is an enrichment class for those students who are 5 years old by January 31, 2018 and who have attended preschool for at least one year. Please keep in mind this class is designed for the older student who is ready for a more structured setting.
2. Children must be potty trained to be in the 3’s, Pre-K and Pre-K-Enrichment classes. A child in pull-ups or diapers will not be accepted.
3. The age cut-off date for programs is August 1st. A child must turn 2 on or before August 1, 2017 to be in 2’s preschool.
4. You may register your 3’s preschool child(ren) for one or two days of Extended Day (f.k.a. Lunch Bunch).
5. You will receive a confirmation letter within a few days of registration. Forms can be submitted, along with the registration fee, to: Noblesville Methodist Preschool & PDO 2051 Monument Street Noblesville, IN 46060.
Please feel free to call us at (317) 773-2500 with questions, for more information or to arrange a tour.
|Preschool Registration Form 2017 2018|
|Extended Day Registration Form 2017 2018|
|PDO Registration Form 2017 2018|
|LEAP PDO Registration Form 2017 2018|
For families currently enrolled in NMPPDO, tuition payments can be made at: www.tuitionexpress.com